In the new economy, providing information is an easy way to build a relationship with your customers and Molex are offering an object lesson in this. Connector.com is not just about showcasing all of their products it has a whole resouce for the technologies they operate in.
Only Connect: Connect.com leads way with communication
Welcome to another post in the series by Nick Locke, of Nicab Ltd, who has over 15 years experience in the electronics manufacturing industry specialising in interconnection cable assembly.
Some time ago when I originally reported on Molex launching connector.com I knew that they were on to an industry first, a real winner in terms of offering their customers a fantastic resource abosolutly free of charge.
The future is all about the way we communicate and Molex are leading the way and creating many firsts in the world of electronics not only in respect to design but in relation to the way it communicates to it's customers. Let's hope there is much more of this to come from other industry leaders.
Previous Only Connect entries:
* Only Connect: The future of interconnection
* Only Connect: IPC/WHMA-A-620 - Product innovation - Coaxicom adjustable RF Connector
* Only Connect: IPC/WHMA-A-620 - Revision B has been released
* Only Connect: Product Spotlight - IEC endorses four USB-IF standards
* Only Connect: Product Spotlight - Molex Minifit Jnr Connector series
* Only Connect: LVDS Cables, a simple guide
* Only Connect: 3M growing Twin Axial cable range
* Only Connect: On worldwide connector demand