The publishers, Packt Publishing, write:
This handy guide will launch you into the world of computer programming by showing you how to build your own amazing applications. Raspberry Pi Projects for Kids contains several awesome projects for you to get hands-on with, including creating your own games, crafting your own simple electronics, and making your own interactive map. By learning how to use Scratch and Python in your programming, you will be a computer scientist in no time!
It will cost £7.99 as an e-book, and £14.99 for the print version plus the eBook plus PacktLib access.
The table of contents is as follows:
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- Chapter 2: Making Your Own Angry Birds Game
- Chapter 3: Testing Your Speed
- Chapter 4: Making an Interactive Map of Your City
- Language : English
- Paperback : 96 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
- Release Date : March 2014
- ISBN : 1783982225
- ISBN 13 : 9781783982226
- Author(s) : Daniel Bates
Previous Gadget Book entries: