Anglia is the UK’s leading independent authorised distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, interconnect, and passive and electromechanical components. It supports its customers through substantial UK inventory for next day delivery, dedicated technical support teams, streamlined supply chain management and numerous added-value services.
A signatory of SC21, Anglia holds AS9120, ISO9001 & ISO14001 accreditations and IECQ-CECC qualification.
Latest Anglia News
- New zero-drift op amps from STMicroelectronics maximize choice and performance in precision sensing in wearable products
August 21, 2014
- FH12 series, 0.5mm & 1mm pitch, ZIF, surface mount, FFC/FPC connectors from Hirose
August 20, 2014
- Bulgin launches premium, vandal-proof piezo switches
August 19, 2014
- Harwin's Archer M50/M52 range delivers fine pitch reliability when you want it
August 18, 2014
- Buck Converters from Diodes Incorporated increase efficiency at light loads
August 15, 2014
- HV9805 driver IC from Supertex is specifically targeted at driving LED Lamps and LED Tubes with a true DC current.
August 14, 2014
- STMicroelectronics' new sub-Dollar STM32F3 Floating-Point Digital Signal Controllers
August 13, 2014
- Two Watt DC-DC converter from Murata Power Solutions suits high/low side IGBT drive applications
August 12, 2014
- Toshiba launches 24nm 8Gb BENAND™ SLC NAND Flash Memory
August 11, 2014
- Hirose introduces FX18 series HighSpeed Board to Board connectors with Multi Functional contacts
August 8, 2014