Embedded Systems Conference, San Jose 2009
Catch up on all the significant news from the 2009 Embedded Systems Conference
, held in Silicon Valley. San Jose to be precise. ARM, Altera and Microsoft are leading the way…
Read the rolling Electronics Weekly roundup.
As usual, we’ve created a user-friendly URL – bookmark www.electronicsweekly.com/esc
Stories to note include:
* ARM shows fast multicore, with speedy prototype kit
* Altera and National show video reference design
* Microsoft embeds Visual Studio in MSDN
* Actel demos Cortex-M1 design in FPGA
* IAR Systems IAR Embedded Workbench for Atmel AT91SAM
* Renesas puts multicores at centre of processor plans
Hosted at the McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, the conference runs from Monday 30 March – Thursday 2 April.
(Picture “San Jose McEnery Convention Center” – cathleenemily, under Creative Commons Attribution Licence)