Gear up for the Pedal4Innovation student contest
As part of Avnet Silica’s Pedal4Innnovation charity cycle marathon, the company is also offering to help out some young electronic engineers. Part of the funds that Pedal4Innovation (#P4I) raises will be used to sponsor a number of the UK’s innovative students.
* Starting in mid September 2012
* Ending beginning of December 2012
Who can participate?
* All university enrolled electronic engineering students in the UK
How does the contest work?
* SILICA’s & supporting suppliers provide a number of development boards to choose from.
* Pick three of them to work with.
* Register for the “innovation pack”, provide a short synopsis of your project.
* You have three months of time to develop an innovative solution/idea using the three boards within your pack.
* Our suppliers form a panel of judges, and before Christmas announce the winning designs/scholarship holders.
Where to register?
* Please monitor www.silica.com at the very beginning of September 2012 for more info on dev boards and registration!
And good luck to the Avnet Silica guys with the Pedal4Innovation cycle marathon that begins Monday. First up is Bolton!
Electronics Weekly is a media partner for the event, so we will keep you fully informed of their progress down the country and past the universities!