The official ElectronicsWeekly.com website blog, highlighting new features, content, and initiatives on the site.
Elektra Awards power up
There are 21 categories this year and the Distributor of the Year is now sponsored by IC Resources, the Educational Support Award is now sponsored by IC Group, the Embedded Systems Product of the Year Award is now sponsored by Redline, the Design Tools and Development Software Award is now sponsored by element14, and the Design Team of the Year is now sponsored by Farnell. And thank you to all the sponsoring companies for their support of the industry event!
The full list of sponsors – in alphabetic order – is as follows:
- Amplicon – Company of the Year
- Anglia Components – Solid State Lighting Award
- Austin Fraser – Power System Product of the Year
- Avnet – Product Innovation Award – Readers’ Choice
- element 14 – Design Tools and Development Software Award
- Farnell - Design Team of the Year
- IC Group – Educational Support Award
- IC Resources – Distributor of the Year
- Mouser – Semiconductor Product of the Year
- MSC Gleichmann – Renewable Energy Design Award
- Neesham – Test Product of the Year
- Redline – Embedded Systems Product of the Year
- Rohde & Schwarz – Semiconductor Product of the Year – Digital
- RS – University Department of the Year
Also, a quick reminder to consider entering your company for a prestigious Elektra Award. We have made the process as simple as possible, please enter your application here.