The official ElectronicsWeekly.com website blog, highlighting new features, content, and initiatives on the site.
International Rectifier backs Elektra 2011 New Company of The Year Award
It will be the New Company of The Year Award that they will sponsor.
Venture fund or privately financed companies which have set up operations in Europe in the last five years will be considered for the start-up of the year award. We invite entries from start-up companies building a world-class business in anyone of a range of business activities from product design and manufacture through to online services companies.
The full list of sponsors – in alphabetic order – is as follows:
- Amplicon – Company of the Year
- Anglia Components – Solid State Lighting Award
- Austin Fraser – Power System Product of the Year
- Avnet – Product Innovation Award – Readers’ Choice
- element 14 – Design Tools and Development Software Award
- Farnell - Design Team of the Year
- IC Group – Educational Support Award
- IC Resources – Distributor of the Year
- International Rectifier – New Company of the Year
- Mouser – Semiconductor Product of the Year
- MSC Gleichmann – Renewable Energy Design Award
- Neesham – Test Product of the Year
- Redline Group – Embedded Systems Product of the Year
- Rohde & Schwarz – Semiconductor Product of the Year – Digital
- RS – University Department of the Year
The annual Elektra Awards will take place on Wednesday 14 December 2011 at the new and prestigious Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel.
Key dates for your diary:
Shortlist Announcement 7th September 2011
Elektra Awards Ceremony & Christmas Party - Wednesday 14th December 2011