Top 10 most popular articles on ElectronicsWeekly.com
Here are the top ten most popular articles on ElectronicsWeekly.com in the last week, with NXP, Rohde & Schwarz, biometric wristbands and the Elektra Awards figuring prominently…
Taking it in reverse order, to maximise suspense:
10. NXP to borrow $500m
9. Rohde & Schwarz chosen by BAE Systems for Royal Navy’s Type 26 ship
8. Will Microsoft/Nokia deal impact wireless design in Europe?
7. Nymi biometric wristband authenticates your identity
6. Engineering’s Ten Biggest Mistakes
5. Xilinx, MathWorks and National Instruments work on high-level FPGA design
4. PE firms bail out of NXP
3. Video: How they make Raspberry Pi in the UK
2. Elektra Awards 2013 – the finalists
1. Getting Hi-Fi sound from Raspberry Pi
Let the latest news, products and blogs – come to you, instantly. Get the Electronics Weekly RSS feeds, delivering new articles as they are posted, whether to your browser or favourite Feed Reader.