Ecopac showcasing Mean Well RSP-3000 power supplies
Ecopac Power will be showcasing the Mean Well RSP-3000 series of enclosed power supplies on its stand at NEW.
A major feature of the RSP-3000, states Ecopac, is the trim function allowing the output voltage to be adjusted from 20% to 110% of the rated voltage. This is achieved by adding 1 – 5.5 volts of external control voltage providing users with flexibility for designing their systems.
• AC input range 180~264V
• Active PFC circuit compliance to EN61000-3-2
• Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature / Fan alarm
• Remote ON/OFF control and remote sense
• Alarm signal output (both relay and TTL signal),
• 12V/0.1A auxiliary output
• Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan with fan speed control
• High efficiency up to 90% with High power density of 15.6W/ in3
• Dimension (L*W*H): 278mm*177.8mm*63.5mm
• Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CE / CB
• 3 years warranty