Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Let electronic music play on
If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.
Ahead of October/November’s imminent competition post, here is a roundup of some music related posts on Gadget Master.
They range from weeping (Wacom) guitars, and laser harps, to Theremins and the sound of nostalgia. Take it away maestro!
- While my Wacom guitar gently weeps…
- Build your own laser harp
- KeyCom – Communicating the key of music
- Andrew liked the sound of nostalgia
- Theremin music to our ears
- Arduino Sound Part Three: Playing a Melody