Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Raspberry Pi competition terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Reed Business Information Limited and their immediate families.
2. The Competition closes on Friday 21 December 2012.
3. The winner will be chosen by ElectronicsWeekly.com, the team behind Gadget Master.
4. The prize for the competition is 1 x Raspberry Pi (Type B) plus white case.
5. Only one prize per person.
6. The winner will be notified by email and the prize will be sent to the winners by registered delivery.
7. No cash alternatives are available.
8. Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
9. The prize will be awarded to the individual that correctly answers the question. Should more than one entrant guess the answer correctly, the winner will be chosen from among all the correct entries by random draw by ElectronicsWeekly.com.
10. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
12. ElectronicsWeekly.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.
13. Entrants can contact ElectronicsWeekly.com at the following address: “Gadget Master Competition, Electronics Weekly, Attention: Alun Williams, Metropolis International Group Limited, 6th Floor Davis House, 2 Robert Street, Croydon, CR0 1QQ.”