Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Android advances to centre stage
Ahead of the imminent Jan/Feb 2012 compo, let’s have another themed roundup of posts… on Google’s Android platform.
People who follow my other blog, Eyes on Android, will know I maintain a certain interest in all things ‘Droid, and Gadget Master certainly crosses into this territory from time to time.
Here are some posts that touch on – however tangentially – the open source, non-Apple and non-Microsoft platform.
* A DIY Android Gadget Starter Kit
* Android phones hack their way with IOIO breakout
* Musical GPS guides cyclists on their way
* Megapad modding brings Android to the kitchen table
* Make your own way with Android
* Gadget of the Week – Samsung Galaxy Nexus
* Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab teardown
* Tearing down the Motorola Xoom
* Watch out, there’s a new BeagleBoard about
Related Tech News
element14 has announced the winners of its wireless power design…more »
Truly Gadget-in-extremis. A nice picture from the European Space Agency…more »
This one may be of interest, the Google Impact Challenge.…more »
We like Teardowns on Gadget Master, and this one involves…more »
Share your knowledge - Leave a comment