Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Student Gadget Meisters
For example, check out racing Mario Karts, how to build your own mobile phone, adapting Android and 3D printing. My own favourite is Sweet Home Alabama being played by two Tesla coils…
- MIT student races self-built Mario-Kart
- Kickr skateboard gets electric drive train
- Video: Tom builds his own Electric Sportbike
- Solar hybrid robot lawnmower
- Is this how Daleks could climb up stairs?
- Sweet Home Alabama, Tesla coil style
- The first fabric screen-printed watch display?
- Water surface becomes interactive touchscreen, via Kinect
- Gravia: Gravity-powered floor lamp
- Students build 3D-printed 2D printers
- Young Engineer of the Year, Gadget Master first rank!