Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Most read Gadget Master posts in January
The new year is no longer quite so new – it’s already time to take stock of the first month of 2013. Which posts have been most read by your peers?
Topics covered include: Raspberry Pi, surveillance cameras, the Nintendo GAMECUBE, a Paper-Duino and Android…
Taking it in reverse order, for maximum suspense:
10. Converting a Nintendo Game Boy into an Android
9. A DIY Android Gadget Starter Kit
8. Take it away, Paper-Duino!
7. A portable power supply for Raspberry Pi
6. Modding the Nintendo GAMECUBE into a PC
5. Keep your property where you can see it
4. Build your own laser harp
3. Keep your property where you can see it
2. Tasting Raspberry Pi #2: Up and running…
1. Tasting Raspberry Pi #1: All I wanted for Christmas…
Let the latest blog posts come to you, instantly. Get the Gadget Master RSS feed, delivering new entries as they are posted, whether to your browser or favourite Feed Reader.
Related Tech News
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say, and…more »
element14 has announced the winners of its wireless power design…more »
Truly Gadget-in-extremis. A nice picture from the European Space Agency…more »
This one may be of interest, the Google Impact Challenge.…more »
Share your knowledge - Leave a comment