Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Most read Gadget Master posts in June
Which posts have proved the most popular in the month of June? Well there’s a nice mix of old and new.
Topics covered include: Arduino-based chess, a Pi-powered Amiga, an electric go-kart, rocking robots and barcode scanners…
As always, taking it in reverse order, for maximum suspense:
10. Arduino powers remote chess moves in (almost) real time
9. Build your own LED cube
8. LED Lumigrids map out cycle terrain
7. Build your own wand based barcode scanner
6. There’ll always be Amiga – enter the Pi powered version
5. Build your own electric kids’ go-kart
4. Google Glass, in disassembled glory
3. Sugru supports Raspberry Pi camera case
2. Rocking robots! From Compressorhead to Z Machines
1. DIY customisable electric skateboard
Let the latest blog posts come to you, instantly. Sample the Gadget Master RSS feed, delivering new entries as they are posted, whether to your browser or your favourite Feed Reader.
, chess moves
, real time
Related Tech News
Mindstorms isn’t a stranger to long-time Gadget Master readers – we…more »
Nixie tubes always catch my eye – see here, here…more »
There may be many things you could do with a…more »
Now for an exciting way for electrical engineers the world over to annoy their neighbours…more »
Share your knowledge - Leave a comment