The Kindle Touch competition
It’s time for another Gadget Master competition! The theme we are taking for this one is the recent Mindstorms roundup, but the prize is not Lego-based! Time for a more conventional consumer electronics gadget, I feel…
Step forward the Kindle Touch, as a prize kindly provided by Gadget Master sponsor RS. With a touchscreen, audio and built-in Wi-Fi, the Touch version of Amazon’s popular e-book reader would set you back £109.
Features highlighted by Amazon include:
* E Ink display, with multi-touch
* Reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight
* Built in Wi-Fi – get books in 60 seconds
* Sleek design – Only 213 grams, holds up to 3,000 books
* EasyReach touch technology lets you read easily with one hand
* New X-Ray feature lets you look up characters, historical figures, and interesting phrases. Learn More
* Text-to-speech, audiobooks and mp3 support
* Up to two month battery life
The prize question:
As always, we’ll keep the format familiar and straightforward: correctly answer this question for a chance of winning the powerful e-book reader.
The recent Whipping up a (programmable Lego) Mindstorm featured a number of posts relating to Lego Mindstorms. But which one has a picture of five USB connectors coming out of a brick?
Once you know the correct response, just email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the title of the blog post that has the correct image in it.
The competition closes end of play Friday 1 June. You can view the Terms and Conditions.