Featuring homemade electronic gadgets, the latest in development boards (Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, etc), examples of cool design, and the latest and greatest (and most shiny) consumer gadgets.
Welcome to the Build Your Own section of Gadget Master bringing together the many and varied posts that help you on the road to building your own electronics gadgets.
They vary in the level of the detail they provide, but the jewel in the crown is the guide showing you how to build your own LED cube. It’s a good place to start with example code, videos, parts list and more!
- Build your own laser harp
- Build your own Diddley Bow electric slide guitar
- New music into old radios – build your own AM transmitter
- How to build your own Raspberry Pi home alarm system
- How to build your own Geiger Counter
- How to build your own LCD thermometer
- Build your own DigiThermo
- Build your own electronic distance meter
- Build your own Linux tablet with OLED touch display
- Build your own Interactive Multitouch Display
- How to build your own 23in Android MegaPad
- How to build your own MacMini Portable
- Build your own printer cable LCD display
- Build your own electric kids’ go-kart
- Build your own wand based barcode scanner
- Low-cost drone that’s ready to fly
- Building your own satellite