Fortronic to host LED and Lighting Design Forum
The Fortronic LED and Lighting Design Forum is a one day event free to engineers. It will be held at the Williams F1 Conference Centre, Oxford, on 27 March 2012.
Topics covered will include:
* LED colour/heat selection
* Thermal Management
* Driver Electronics
* Light measurement & planning
* Applications aimed at Street, Building, Signage and Theatre,
* Light shaping (diffuser, Software Control/automation).
The organisers write: “The day comprises of 8 presentations in the morning given by speakers from leading manufactures and up to 9 workshops in the afternoon offer in depth design solutions and technical updates. 20 exhibitors support the event in our networking area where there is the opportunity to discuss your requirements with engineers from leading suppliers and network with your engineering colleagues in an informal and club like atmosphere.”
Attendance to these events is free of charge to engineers but is limited to a maximum of 150 delegates. As the previous Forum was oversubscribed, say the organisers, they would strongly advise that you register your interest – visiting http://www.fortronicuk.com for more information and to register
Fortronic UK Forums for 2012
- LED & Lighting Design, 27 March
- RF & Wireless Design, 26th June
- Power & Power Control, 23rd October