I can’t believe someone makes… LED cake cutting guides
Back to good old-fashioned ‘electronic landfill’1. Or am I being harsh? Do you fancy buying an LED-cake-cutter-guide?
That’s the use of LEDs to help cut cakes, not a guide to cutting LED-cakes… Anyway, it plays music, too.
This innovative use of light emitting diode technology will set you back $38 from Amazon.com (not available on the .co.uk site, at time of writing).
Product features of the Deni 4100 are described as follows:
* LED guide lights allow even slices
* Press the power button to select from 2-12 slices
* Lazy Susan allows tray to rotate for easy slicing, decorating and serving
* Plays Happy Birthday music
* Holds 12-inch diameter cakes
Excellent. If you’re faced with cutting a cake into 10 equal slices, this might solve your problem…
(Lights and music? Someone from Manchester could dance to this, depending on what was in the cake!)
Previous I can’t believe posts: