I can’t believe someone makes… LED toothpaste
How about toothpaste that reacts to daylight? So “the more you smile the whiter your teeth get”. Okay, but what has this to do with electronics? Well, take note of the LED attachment that shines on the paste as you add it to the brush, for pre-lightening!.
“The BlanX LED light has been designed exclusively to boost the effect of BlanX White Shock formula,” the Italian company Coswell says.
- The BlanX LED light has been designed exclusively to boost the effect of BlanX White Shock formula
- The ActiluX present in BlanX White Shock formula is deposited on the surface of your teeth and remains active throughout the day.
- Naturally whitens without the use of optical brighteners and is safe for your gums as it does not contain peroxide
- Every time you smile Actilux reacts to light, naturally whitening and removing bacteria that cause plaque and tooth decay
- Non-abrasive daily toothpaste
How much does Blanx White Shock Toothpaste Plus LED Accelerator (50ml) cost? It was £7.49 but it’s yours for £6.56…
Previous I can’t believe posts: