The big hitters of 2012
It’s that time of year when I like to do a big, big roundup of the most popular posts. A mere monthly roundup will not suffice when we can look back over the whole year about to pass!
Here’s what most clicked with readers on Made By Monkeys in 2012…
There are some evergreen favourites and some new ones mixed in: defibrillating toasters, a post about the Power Mac G5, luggage handles and very, very large televisions…
10. I can’t believe someone makes… 152-inch televisions
9. Impossible Object #32: Lego road bridge
8. Impossible Object #33: Pedal-less, Seat-less bicycle
7. I can’t believe someone makes… a “Shut-up” device
6. What’s Wrong With Lithium-Ion Batteries?
5. Diabolical Designs: Retractable Luggage Handles
4. Apple Power Mac G5 Oozes Coolant
3. I can’t believe someone makes… A defibrillator toaster
2. Lithium-Ion Battery Swells Up Like Jaba the Hutt
1. Engineering’s Ten Biggest Mistakes