Job of the Week: Physical Layer UE Software Engineer
European Recruitment is looking for a Physical Layer UE Software Engineer (LTE, Layer 1, GSM, GPRS, HSPA, C coding, Linux, Unix). Based in Bristol, it is a permanent full-time role. The salary is described as “£50,000 – £65,000 per annum”.
“I am keen to speak to experienced Layer 1 developers with strong C coding skills! So what do you need to become a Physical layer UE Software Engineer?” According to the company:
* Physical Layer 1 UE development, including knowledge of at least one of TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000, GSM/GPRS, HSPA+ and LTE.
* Exceptional C coding skills.
* Excellent real-time software programming principles.
* Expertise in programming and debugging embedded systems.
* Linux/Unix development environment.
If you have any of the Skills above (and ideally some of the ones below) then please get in contact, this is a great role with a very progressive company!
* Experience of mobile platforms.
* Python coding.
* Experience of assembler programming.
* Principles of digital signal processing.
* Experience with call/protocol testing equipment (e.g. R&S CMU-200 & CMW-500).
* Experience with source control management and bug tracking systems, ideally Perforce and Bugzilla.