Starter kit for MSP430 FRAM micro designs
The MSP-EXP430FR5969 evaluation module for the MSP4305969 microcontroller incorporates embedded FRAM, a non-volatile memory with high speed write access, for applications such as metering, wearable electronics and energy harvesting devices.
Available from Farnell element14, the dev kit includes TI’s EnergyTrace++ debug system that enables developers to analyse power consumption down to 5nA resolution in real-time for each peripheral.
- MSP430 ULP FRAM technology-based 16-bit MSP430FR5969 MCU64KB FRAM / 2KB SRAM
- 16-Bit RISC Architecture up to 8-MHz FRAM access / 16MHz system clock speed
- 5x Timer Blocks
- Analog: 16Ch 12-Bit differential ADC, 16Ch Comparator
- Digital: AES256, CRC, DMA, HW MPY32
- 20 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
The evaluation kit includes on-board eZ-FET emulation for programming, debugging and energy measurements. The board features on-board buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface as well as a SuperCap allowing standalone applications without an external power supply.Tags: element14, msp430, Texas Instruments, TI