The opening keynote speaker is Steve Pateman, Head of UK Banking at Santander, and other example sessions include:
- How not to be a lazy entrepreneur: Getting your business ready at Uni
- Crowdfunding: the new normal
- Meet the Trendspotters: What, Where and Who to look out for in 2014
- A business journey; You have to innovate to accumulate
- Succeeding at Social Enterprise: Hard-Won Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Business Dating: Putting yourself out there
For educators, this year’s conference will, on the Saturday, feature sessions for teachers and staff involved with enterprise education and enterprise societies.
The location is the Sheffield Hallam University City Campus, in the centre of Sheffield close to the city’s rail and coach stations.
Standard tickets cost £20.
For more information, see http://nacue.com/event/studententerpriseconference2014/