Called the Aerospace and Defence Tool Box, it supports a range of activities including producing, commissioning or repairing equipment such as radar, microwave communication, mobile radio, satellite testing and electronic security systems.
The range of equipment available includes analysers, signal generators and other instruments that are typically used within aerospace and defence industries, such as:
* Keysight N9040B high-end spectrum analyser up to 50GHz: the reference analyser for the aerospace industry, featured for detailed analysis of high frequencies and capturing intermittent or spurious signals
* Rohde & Schwarz FSH-18 portable spectrum analyser for field usage, with features such as interference hunting, geotagging and antenna field-strength measurement in addition to spectrum analysis, vector network analysis and cable and antenna analysis
* Keysight N5225A high-end network analyser up to 50GHz, with advanced measurement applications and built-in pulse modulators and pulse generators
* Anritsu S820D portable 20GHz network analyser for field engineers working with microwave communication systems, capable of maintaining measurement accuracy in challenging RF environments, and featuring data-analysis and reporting tools
* Keysight E8257D signal generator, which offers extremely high accuracy, features for testing high-power devices, and extremely low phase noise for Doppler radar, ADC and receiver-blocking tests
* Tektronix AWG70002 waveform generator with support for direct generation of wideband signals up to 20GHz
* Mobile radio test gear including Viavi JD745 cell advisor and base station tester with power, interference and system-performance analysis
* A large range of field instruments including portable transmission and mobile radio testers such as the Keysight Fieldfox for Spectrum and Network Analysis (up to 50GHz)
There are also power supplies, noise generators, oscilloscopes, multimeters, data-acquisition instruments, counters, semiconductor parametric analysers, impedance analysers, function/pulse generators, logic analysers, and environmental test equipment.
George Acris, Marketing Director, Microlease, writes:
“Our new Aerospace and Defence Tool Box, configured by our in-house technical experts, simplifies procurement of the right equipment, and can satisfy time-limited requirements for periods of a few months up to multiple years, cost-effectively and with full support. These are high-quality, reliable tools, fully maintained and calibrated.”